View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cykosis1
Officer

re: Baradin Hold, Bastion of Twilight Trash

I just wanted to toss this out there.

I think it could benefit us immensely doing bastion trash. Of course assuming our bad luck doesn't factor in Happy. Anyway, I think we should continue attempting bosses and figuring out the best course of action moving forward, but if we are going to call the raid early or something we should be spending the remaining time doing this. Also, across the 3 days we are supposed to be raiding we should be watching out for Baradin Hold to be available. From what i hear its pretty easy and we get T11 Pants and Gloves. PVP stuff too, which i know some of us could use.

I know some of us dont want to do this because its boring, but the extra gear will help us in our raid attempts, imo. There may be a few peices here and there each of us could from heroics, or the 359's from rep/crafting. With that said though some of us are pretty close to not being able to get any new gear.

Here is a list of the drops from bastion trash. There may be a couple missing, this is just what i could find.

[Soul Blade]
[Bracers of the Dark Pool]
[Phase-Twister Leggings]
[Heaving Plates of Protection]
[Unheeded Warning]
[Chelley's Staff of Dark Mending]
[Crossfire Carbine]
[Tsanga's Helm]
[Dragonwreck Throwing Axe]

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Decimation Forum Index -> Raid info All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: